Vegan | Cruelty Free | Multi-Use
A matte acid green shade.
A multi-use, matte liquid eyeshadow that can be used as eyeshadow, as an eyeliner, as a pigment paint, as a blush, or on the lips. The mousse-like texture dries down to a long-wearing matte finish. Mix the shades together for a custom colour.
How to use:
- Apply the liquid eyeshadow onto the skin using the applicator provided.
- Blend with a brush or fingertips.
- Apply with a flat brush to cut the crease.
- Apply with a liner brush to use as liner.
- Use a sponge to pat onto the skin as a paint.
Isoeicosane, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Mica, Paraffin, Silica, Boron Nitride, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimenthicone Crosspolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Glyceryl Behenate/Elcosadioate, Propylparaben, Bha. May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Yellow 10 (Ci 47005), Red 27 (Ci 45410), Blue 1 (Ci 42090), Yellow 6 (Ci 15985), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288).